Just the right mix of seasonings flavors these simple-to-fix-biscuits baked by the CT home economists. Garlic, Parmesan cheese and oregano add a tasty twist to standard refrigerated dough. And using a cookie cutter to form shamrocks gives the a festive flair for gatherings all through spring.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut biscuits into shamrock shapes with a 2-in. cookie cutter or knife; discard trimmings. Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Combine remaining ingredients; brush over warm biscuits. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Originally published as Shamrock Biscuits in Country Woman March/April 1999, p20
Reviews for Shamrock Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review