Shake Then Bake Potato Wedges
Pass on the high-calorie french fries and opt for the tasty potato wedges our Test Kitchen home economists cooked up instead! Baked until crispy, the potatoes are zesty and satisfying.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the paprika, parsley, onion salt
- and pepper. Spritz potato wedges with butter-flavored spray; place
- in the bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat. Arrange in a single
- layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 25-30
- minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 105 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.