Shake and Scramble Recipe
This is a fast and hearty egg recipe. To make it even easier to prepare, I cut up the turkey and the vegetables, shred the cheese and freeze them in 1/2-cup portions. So when I want to serve this dish, I simply take out the number of bags needed. -Carla Reid, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped green and/or sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a container with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and shake until well mixed.
- 2. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 456 calories, 33g fat (18g saturated fat), 521mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Shake and Scramble
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC