- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped green and/or sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a container with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and shake until well mixed.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Shake and Scramble in Reminisce Extra August 2002, p52
Reviews for Shake and Scramble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review