Seven-Vegetable Salad Recipe
Seven-Vegetable Salad is colorful and crunchy. "This fun, no-lettuce salad is popular at home and when I take it to a potluck," relates Kim Wiehe-Kaylor of Sidney, Ohio.
- 1-3/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 37 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 vegetable.
Reviews for Seven-Vegetable Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC