Seven-Vegetable Salad Recipe
Seven-Vegetable Salad is colorful and crunchy. "This fun, no-lettuce salad is popular at home and when I take it to a potluck," relates Kim Wiehe-Kaylor of Sidney, Ohio.
- 1-3/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One 1-cup serving equals 1-1/2 vegetable; also, 37 calories, 131 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 8 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, trace fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC