Seven-Vegetable Salad is colorful and crunchy. "This fun, no-lettuce salad is popular at home and when I take it to a potluck," relates Kim Wiehe-Kaylor of Sidney, Ohio.
Featured In: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
- 1-3/4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Seven-Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8
Reviews for Seven-Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review