- 1 carton (8 ounces) hummus
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jar (8 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream, red peppers, cheese, onion and olives. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Seven-Layer Mediterranean Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p17
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Seven-Layer Mediterranean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review