- 1 carton (8 ounces) hummus
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jar (8 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream, red peppers, cheese, onion and olives. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Seven-Layer Mediterranean Dip
"I seldom write reviews and probably shouldn't on this one, since I doubled the olives and added 1/8 cup more of the feta cheese, because our family really likes both. However if you haven't tried this yet, you owe to yourself to do so. Excellent!"