Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
This Eagle Brand® best-loved classic is a favorite of kids and adults for its deliciously unique taste. Eagle Brand® is the magic ingredient in this easy cookie bar recipe.
24 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick
- cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb
- mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed
- milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining
- ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of
- pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- Yield: 2 dozen bars.
TIP For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up by edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.