Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1. HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- 3. BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds. Yield: 30 bars
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC