Seven-Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peaches, oranges, pineapple and pie filling. Add the strawberries, grapes and blueberries; stir gently. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 131 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Seven-Fruit Salad
"I prepared this for a pot luck last night and I would guess that it was a success since it was all gone when I went home. I followed the recipe except I did use the entire can of pie filling. Otherwise, no changes. This is a real winner. Not only quick, easy, and delicious but beautiful to serve. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"This fruit salad is a delicious way to keep those beginning of the year resolutions to improve your eating habits! I topped it with coconut whipped cream to make it extra-special, but it was perfect all on its' own as well!"
"So easy and a crowd pleaser"
"A family favorite. My kids had me keep a bowl in the fridge for most of one year. It is great for potlucks."
"I love this salad and have made it many times. I use the whole can of cherry pie filling. I also think it would taste good with apple or peach pie filling but cherry is my favorite. It is so easy to make and serves a lot. It looks so pretty in a glass bowl. I sprinkle it with cinnamon for a little extra kick."