Seven-Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, oranges, pineapple and pie filling. Add the strawberries, grapes and blueberries; stir gently. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Seven-Fruit Salad
Sort By :
So easy and a crowd pleaser
A family favorite. My kids had me keep a bowl in the fridge for most of one year. It is great for potlucks.
I love this salad and have made it many times. I use the whole can of cherry pie filling. I also think it would taste good with apple or peach pie filling but cherry is my favorite. It is so easy to make and serves a lot. It looks so pretty in a glass bowl. I sprinkle it with cinnamon for a little extra kick.