Sesame Zucchini Recipe
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 64 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Sesame Zucchini
"Quick and tasty recipe. The sesame seeds give the zucchini a nice "toasty" taste. Watch out though, the sesame seeds pop all over the stovetop!"