Sesame Zucchini Recipe
This is the perfect recipe to use up all that garden grown zucchini. It is so simple but tastes delicious.—Mary Bliss, Canton, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 64 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC