Sesame Zucchini Recipe
This is the perfect recipe to use up all that garden grown zucchini. It is so simple but tastes delicious.—Mary Bliss, Canton, Ohio
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 64 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Zucchini
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC