This is the perfect recipe to use up all that garden grown zucchini. It is so simple but tastes delicious.—Mary Bliss, Canton, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic
- powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 64 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.