- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Zucchini in Country Woman July/August 1992, p35
Reviews for Sesame Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2010
"Quick and tasty recipe. The sesame seeds give the zucchini a nice "toasty" taste. Watch out though, the sesame seeds pop all over the stovetop!"