This is the perfect recipe to use up all that garden grown zucchini. It is so simple but tastes delicious.—Mary Bliss, Canton, Ohio
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, sesame seeds, salt and garlic powder in oil for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Zucchini in Country Woman July/August 1992, p35
Reviews for Sesame Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2010
"Quick and tasty recipe. The sesame seeds give the zucchini a nice "toasty" taste. Watch out though, the sesame seeds pop all over the stovetop!"