- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Tossed Salad in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p30
Reviews for Sesame Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review