- blanched vegetables, red pepper, beans sprouts, water chestnuts and
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the hoisin sauce, vinegar, canola oil, sesame
- oil, honey, salt, pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to
- coat. Garnish with reserved carrots and remaining sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 205 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 425 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.