I love the sweet and spicy combination of the Asian-styled sauce. This can be made a day ahead. —LeAnn Fujimoto, Normal, Illinois
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the sesame oil, canola oil and pepper flakes until oil is fragrant. Remove from the heat. Stir in the soy sauce, honey and salt; set aside.
- Drain spaghetti and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add the peanuts, cilantro, sesame seeds and oil mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Spaghetti Salad with Peanuts in Backyard Barbecues 2013, p99
Reviews for Sesame Spaghetti Salad with Peanuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review