Sesame Snap Peas Recipe
With their fresh taste, these colorful snap peas make an ideal partner for most any entree. Sweet red pepper adds a pop to this sesame-infused side dish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute peas and red pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 70 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sesame Snap Peas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC