With their fresh taste, these colorful snap peas make an ideal partner for most any entree. Sweet red pepper adds a pop to this sesame-infused side dish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute peas and red pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Snap Peas in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p46
Reviews for Sesame Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review