- 1-1/2 pounds fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute peas and red pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sesame Snap Peas
"4.5 Stars: These are good, even tho my teenager would not let me add the red pepper. It would be much better with those. The next time, I will decrease the butter and soy sauce, or use more snap peas."
"Absolutely wonderful. I think I've made this 3 times since I got my magazine, and I've already got more sugar snap peas in the fridge for tonight. YUM."
"My family has recently discoved Sugar Snap peas in the produce section. I love to add them to pasta salads. But this was a terrific recipe to go along with the Asian pork loin. Everyone loved it! NO leftovers!"
"Crisp, sweet and beautiful! I used light butter and it worked just fine."