This crisp and tangy slaw, tossed with sesame seeds, makes an ideal side dish for everything from burgers and wraps to pasta and casseroles. And it's ready in no time.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, green pepper and onion. Whisk the vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Slaw in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p52
Reviews for Sesame Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review