My husband tells me this quick recipe looks elegant and tastes awesome!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining sesame oil until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Serve with rice if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Shrimp in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p222
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review