- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a skillet, saute shrimp in remaining sesame oil until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Serve with rice if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Shrimp
Sort By :
"This had great flavor for so little time and effort. I will definitely make this a regular! I did not put the sesame seeds on it."
"Made this tonite for dinner. This was excellent. The marinade was very good. It was a simple, quick, and easy recipe. However, I wasn't too crazy about the sesame seeds, but otherwise, this tasted very good. This is best served hot, with rice, maybe serve with green beans, and a simple, light dessert. This is DEFINITELY a keeper, and it's going in my recipe box."