Sesame Salmon Fillet Recipe
"A tangy honey mustard sauce and sesame seeds dress up salmon," offers Karen Gorman of Gunnison, Colorado.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC