- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sesame Salmon Fillet
Sort By :
"This is a great grilled salmon recipe. We make without the sesame seed and onion and it turns out great."
"Served with yellow rice and asparagus. Great success. My pickiest eater said they would reheat the leftover salmon. Great base for future marinades."