- 3 packages (3 ounces each) shrimp ramen noodles
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 3/4 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions (about 6 medium), divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, halved diagonally (about 8 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 4 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts, divided
- Break ramen noodles into quarters and place in a large bowl; reserve one seasoning packet. Cover noodles with hot water; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Drain well and return to bowl.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Mix salad dressing, 1/2 cup green onions, cilantro, lime peel, lime juice and contents of reserved seasoning packet; add to noodles. Toss with snow peas, carrots, 3 tablespoons peanuts and sausage. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions and peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Ramen Salad in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Ramen Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review