Sesame Pork with Garlic Cream Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, divided
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Hot cooked pasta
- 1. Place pork chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn over and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds. Broil 7-8 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- 2. In a skillet, saute garlic in butter for 2 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the milk and cream cheese; whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in onion. Serve the pork chops and garlic cream over pasta. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 369 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Sesame Pork with Garlic Cream
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.