Sesame Pork with Garlic Cream
Collette Conlan from Burleson, Texas shares her easy method for turning simple pork chops into a hearty summer dish for two. "The chops and sauce make a satisfying entree when served over noodles or rice."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, divided
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Hot cooked pasta
- Place pork chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle
- with half of the sesame seeds. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6
- minutes. Turn over and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds.
- Broil 7-8 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in butter for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the milk and cream cheese; whisk
- until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat;
- stir in onion. Serve the pork chops and garlic cream over pasta.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 369 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.