- 1/2 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil until no longer pink. Add remaining ingredients. Cover; reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Pork with Cabbage in Country Pork 1996, p19
Reviews for Sesame Pork with Cabbage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
"We loved it. The cayenne was a very nice touch. I rubbed the meat with salt, garlic powder and cayenne before sauteeing it, then added a tablespoon of brown sugar, shredded carrots and chopped peanuts along with the cabbage."