- 1/2 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil until no longer pink. Add remaining ingredients. Cover; reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Pork with Cabbage in Country Pork 1996, p19
Reviews for Sesame Pork with Cabbage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
We loved it. The cayenne was a very nice touch. I rubbed the meat with salt, garlic powder and cayenne before sauteeing it, then added a tablespoon of brown sugar, shredded carrots and chopped peanuts along with the cabbage.