Sesame-Orange Salmon Recipe
We're always looking for new and interesting ways to prepare salmon. This Asian-inspired butter will be a new favorite for citrus lovers. Using reduced-fat butter saves 40 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving but still adds a generous coating to the salmon. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan. Combine butter, soy sauce, orange peel and sesame seeds. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sesame-Orange Salmon in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p90
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sesame-Orange Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review