Stir-fries and busy nights are a meal match made in heaven. For a boost of vibrant color and freshness, I sometimes stir in chopped cilantro just before I serve it from the pan. —Nedra Schell, Fort Worth, Texas
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Cook linguine according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, peas, salt and pepper flakes; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and peas are crisp-tender.
- Drain linguine, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water. Add pasta, pasta water and salad dressing to shrimp mixture; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas in Taste of Home September/October 2013, pjls
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Noodles with Shrimp & Snap Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review