Sesame Hot Dogs Recipe
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup sharp American cheese spread
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1. Make a lengthwise slit three-quarters of the way through each hot dog to within 1/2 in. of each end. Spread cheese into pockets. Roll each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; wrap one around each hot dog. Brush with butter and roll in sesame seeds.
- 2. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 398 calories, 29 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,194 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Hot Dogs
"I've made these a few times now and they are delicious - the kids (and adults too) enjoy this. However, instead of using the cheese spread, I've used American or cheddar cheese slices."
"great its looks easy yet ymmy"