Kids of all ages love these cute, cheese-stuffed hot dogs wrapped in crusty, sesame-seed biscuits. I serve them with bowls of chili, mustard, ketchup…even bean dip or salsa for dipping! —Sue Mackey, Jackson, Wisconsin
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/4 cup sharp American cheese spread
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Make a lengthwise slit three-quarters of the way through each hot dog to within 1/2 in. of each end. Spread cheese into pockets. Roll each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; wrap one around each hot dog. Brush with butter and roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Hot Dogs in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p51
Reviews for Sesame Hot Dogs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review