Rounding out a spread at our house is the task of these ham and cheese goodies rolled in sesame seeds. Not only are these appetizers delicious, they're pretty, too!
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into four rectangles; seal perforations. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with ham; spread mustard over ham. Roll up from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each into five slices. In a shallow bowl, beat egg white. Roll dough edges of each slice in egg white, then in sesame seeds. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Sesame Ham Pinwheels in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p23
Reviews for Sesame Ham Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review