- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water; pat dry. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, canola oil, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil and salt. Pour over beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds; toss again. Serve at room temperature. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sesame Green Bean Salad
Sort By :
My family loves this!
Light, refreshing, easy to make.
I discovered this recipe years ago through Light and Tasty magazine, and I now made this for almost every occasion! They are delicious and so easy to make! People ask me to "bring my green beans" they like them so much! I highly reccommend this recipe:)