Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 126 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
"This was okay, thought it would be much better though. I had to add more vinegar so it had enough flavour."