Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 126 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
"This was okay, thought it would be much better though. I had to add more vinegar so it had enough flavour."