Our home economists enliven an ordinary green salad with a vinaigrette featuring orange juice, ginger and balsamic vinegar.
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p23
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2012
"This was okay, thought it would be much better though. I had to add more vinegar so it had enough flavour."