- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Torn salad greens, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumbers
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p23
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2012
"This was okay, thought it would be much better though. I had to add more vinegar so it had enough flavour."