Sesame Ginger Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 173 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.