- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Chicken
"This was very good, I suggest marinading it overnight for a much more flavorful dish. Also made with a side of flash fried veggies with a touch of soy sauce and ground ginger."
"Very good, but wonder if it might be even better if made extra basting sauce and used as marinade before grilling. Will try that next time."
"I had extra turkey breasts on hand so I used those instead of chicken and it turned out beautifully. I left off the green onions because we are not fans of those. I served this with the Sesame Vegetable Medley and Grilled Sweet Potatoes recipes from this site."