Why grill plain chicken breasts when a simple ginger-honey basting sauce can make them extra special? This tempting chicken is a wonderful summer main dish since it's quick and light. We love it. -Nancy Johnson, Connersville, Indiana
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Ginger Chicken in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review