Sesame Ginger Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 green onions with tops, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Grill over medium-hot heat, turning and basting frequently with soy sauce mixture, for 8 minutes or until juices run clear. Garnish with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sesame Ginger Chicken
Sort By :
Very good, but wonder if it might be even better if made extra basting sauce and used as marinade before grilling. Will try that next time.
I had extra turkey breasts on hand so I used those instead of chicken and it turned out beautifully. I left off the green onions because we are not fans of those. I served this with the Sesame Vegetable Medley and Grilled Sweet Potatoes recipes from this site.