These are real nail biters! This "everything" mix of pumpkin seeds with other seeds and seasoning is a fun treat for the spookiest time of the year. —Danielle Ulam, Hookstown, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 77 Foods to Eat When You Have a Cold
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, whisk egg white and oil until frothy. Add pumpkin seeds and toss to coat. Stir in sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, salt and caraway seeds. Spread in a single layer in a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until dry and golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Sesame-Garlic Pumpkin Seeds in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p244
Reviews for Sesame-Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review