Turn everyday dinner roll dough into an elegant gourmet side with this quick and easy trick. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 frozen Texas-size whole wheat dinner rolls, thawed
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, press dough to 1/4-in.
- thickness. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder
- and sesame seeds. Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 flatbread equals 146 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.