- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in the coconut, sesame seeds and almonds.
- Shape into three 10-in. rolls; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap dough and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 300° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 10 dozen.
Originally published as Sesame Coconut Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p95
Reviews for Sesame Coconut Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review