- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon dressing over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in remaining dressing; cook, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, squeeze lime juice over top; sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Cilantro Shrimp
"I made this as directed. I don't think the dressing really gave much flavor and was quickly overpowered once I drizzled with the fresh lime. It was simple, but not flavorful enough for me."