- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Cilantro Chicken in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Cilantro Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2012
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"I doubt I will make this again, but if I do I will omit the cilantro."