- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Cilantro Chicken in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Cilantro Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2012
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2010
"I doubt I will make this again, but if I do I will omit the cilantro."