Sesame Cilantro Chicken Recipe
Slightly sweet, super juicy and drizzled with a wonderfully Asian-inspired sauce, this chicken is definitely delicious enough to serve guests. Wild rice would make an easy side. —Brittany Bowen, Flagstaff, Arizona
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and cilantro; spoon 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken. Set aside the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Cilantro Chicken in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p57
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Cilantro Chicken(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >