Sesame Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, skin side down, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170° Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 344 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 2885mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 40g protein
Reviews for Sesame Chicken
"We've made this recipe several times. I do modify it by using less sugar or sugar-free brown sugar blend. My kids love it!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.