"For flavorful, moist and tender chicken, try this marinade," suggests Julie Lake from Anchorage, Alaska. "The sesame seeds cling well to season the meat. We also like this mixture on chicken wings, beef short ribs and pork."
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients;
- add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, skin side down, uncovered,
- over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170° Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.