Sesame Chicken Wraps Recipe
Wrap up noon-hour prep work in no time with these refreshing handhelds. A simple Asian dressing gives these sandwiches so much flavor! —Andre Houseknecht, Feasterville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1. In a small bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup salad dressing. Spoon over tortillas. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, pepper and onion. Drizzle with remaining dressing; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap equals 446 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,423 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC