- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- In a small bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup salad dressing. Spoon over tortillas. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, pepper and onion. Drizzle with remaining dressing; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p55
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review