- 3/4 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Pour salad dressing into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread chicken onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill skewers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, coconut milk, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and pepper flakes; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve chicken with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken with Creamy Satay Sauce in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p22
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sesame Chicken with Creamy Satay Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review