Sesame Chicken Strips Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion and mustard. In another shallow bowl, combine the crackers and sesame seeds. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/4-in. strips.
- 2. Dip strips into mayonnaise mixture, then into the sesame seed mixture. Place in a single layer on a large greased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until juices run clear. Combine sauce ingredients and serve with chicken strips. Yield: 10-12 appetizer servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 427 calories, 36 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Strips
"This is nice and tasty."
"Very tasty & a healthier option than fried chicken strips!"
"This is an all-time favorite of our family! I use less than half of the mayonnaise and stir the chicken strips into it."
"These were pretty good. I didn't get a lot of sesame flavor, so maybe I should have toasted the seeds. I used chicken tenders, and they were nice and crispy. I didn't make the sauce since there was enough mayo in the recipe already. I sprayed my baking sheet and didn't have any trouble with them sticking."
"It was very, very, VERY good and also very easy to make! Two thumbs up! (Also good dipped in ranch dressing)."
"This was a great recipe! For the reviewer who said the chicken sticks, may I suggest spraying the baking sheet with a little Pam (olive oil works well) Just a very small amount. I did it both ways (with and without) and both times this recipe was delicious!"
"I found this recipe on your site and my son attempted it for one of his catered parties. The coating stuck to the pans and very little of the coating remained on the chicken. Did not look good. Chicken did taste good, though."
"This is one of my kids' favorite ways to eat chicken. I adjust the amount of mayo to about half--just enough to cover the strips otherwise the coating will fall off and I don't want the extra fat. We love it!"