- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup crunchy garlic ginger or plain wonton strips
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Slaw Salad
"AMAZING!!!! I made 1/2 the recipe for my husband and me. I coudn't find wonton strips at my grocery so I used an Asian salad topping made by Marzetti (found in salad dressing isle), it worked perfectly. I think crunchy lomein noodles or sesame sticks would work also. I used Ken's Steakhouse Asian Sesame Lite salad dressing and it was terrific. A keeper for sure!!"