The home economists in our Test Kitchen tossed together this fresh, flavorful Asian salad that’s brimming with color and crunch. It’s ready in no time and perfectly portioned for two.
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh snow peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, soy sauce and ginger. Stir in the chicken, peas, pepper and sesame seeds. Serve over lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sesame Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review