Sesame Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh snow peas
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, soy sauce and ginger. Stir in the chicken, peas, pepper and sesame seeds. Serve over lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sesame Chicken Salad(3)
Sort By :
I really enjoyed this and so did the family. I made little salad poppers out of it..
I didnt find this to have too much flavor. It was a good meal but probably not something I would make again. Although I loved how easy & fast it was to make.
I used canned chicken, I had no snow peas so used chopped celery, and put on chopped lettuce leaves, so to be able to eat easier, and used sliced almonds as I don't like cashews. Was Great!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >